Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Lawson Roberts and the Seasons Bring Thought





Well, here we go again. It's another holiday season just around the corner and I am thrilled to be able to share ideas and fun thoughts with you through my BLOG. It has been a hot minute since I have been on here and I as you well know love to share my ideas and creative approaches with you. Coming up in the next few weeks, I will share fun new recipes for Thanksgiving, the latest approaches to holiday decor and more. The Lawson Roberts team has been crazy busy putting it all together for you. I look forward to your thoughts and ideas as well. There are several ways to get in touch with me. I welcome you to drop me a line any time. lawson@lawsonroberts.com. I would also love to have you follow  me on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/Lawsonrobertsllc

Follow me on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/lawsonroberts

It's going to be such a fabulous holiday season. Remember, we do in home or outdoor holiday installation work. Reach out to me for your FREE quote.

Best Regards,

L.


No comments:

Post a Comment