Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Brand New Web Site is up and up up and away to the cold

After about 6 weeks, we finally got the LR site out of flash which I found out after the fact that no one could google search. We have revised the site and wow it came out great. Our very own gadget girl Laura designed it. Take a moment and let me know your thoughts. You can find it at www.lawsonroberts.com.

I jump on a plane tomorrow for the rest of the week and into the weekend to be in the NYC offices for pre-production on New York Fashion Week. This is a very exciting time for me. We are working with several wonderful designers including Christian Siriano, Vanexiano, AZ, and more. My team will be doing full production for several shows and then working on design and production for even more after parties.

I have been spoilt just a bit by the warm temps in the Charleston market. I go back and it's 26 for a high and 16 for a low. As long as there are no more snow storms. . .we'll be ok. .I hope i'm totally not jinxing myself.

We also ink a deal to do a series of corporate dinner events with a luxury client. This is such an exciting time for me and the company and I am ever so grateful to everyone that has continually offered their support.

I of course will have tons of pictures from the city. Friend me on facebook or follow me on twitter. both are @lawsonroberts.

Cheers,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment