Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Year New Me and Needles? Did I Sign up for all of this?

So here we are a couple of weeks into the new year and I have officially gone to the Doc's office for the consult on what he will be doing for me. I then of course have traveling to do in our New York office so I finally get back to Charleston having escaped the snow once again. . thank goodness. So I print out the requisition form and see a whole battery of blood samples that they need. Knowing that I really am not the hugest fan of any needle. . . this should be an interesting morning.

I walked into the facility and they took me back to the back room where they sat me down. I looked at them and said "is this going to hurt?" I figured it was a good question to ask. . They said "oh no. . .just a little pinch."

I closed my eyes. . and 6 whole tubes later they were done. They sent the samples off and now Doctor Matt will be reviewing them and I get to look forward to seeing how the results come out.

Monday we enjoy a holistic dinner from Chef Ken Immer. It will be quite a fabulous experience as well. You bet we will have the microphones and tape rolling for the dinner. I always find it fascinating how to make food that is not only flavorful but incredibly healthy.

We will take you behind the scenes of the results on the air next weekend.

It's all part of the New Year New Me. . . you can hear it all live on The Sunday Morning Mimosa Radio Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment