Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New ME????!!!! YIKES

So after hosting the new year new you show today on my national radio show The Sunday Morning Mimosa, I now have the dream team of nutritionist/holistic chef, personal trainer, and neurologist working on me.I'm going to take 90 days and get back into shape. You know it was 4 years ago that I went from a staggering 268 pounds down to a more presentable 190. Now to be honest I am up over that 200 mark again. I am going for round 2 and have you to thank as my supporters and followers who will cheer me on and join the journey with me. I will be doing weekly blogs that will include radio clips, video updates and of course just me probably bitching about how much I am in pain. It will be a fun journey and I look forward to sharing it with you. As we all begin an exciting new year, my hope is to be a healthy, prosperous and happy new year. Here we are!!! Ready Set GO!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: