Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day One. . .Body Shocker. . Mind Shocker. . .and WOW

I jumped in the car and headed to see Doctor Matt  to get my initial consultation knocked out.  I was surprisingly nervous. I don't ever get nervous. I can perform in front of thousands. . I have so many listeners and viewers . . .NEVER nervous.... but I think it was the fear of the unknown. . .and what he was going to find. Upon arrival in his ultra modern chic office, he handed me a novel to fill out. It seemed to take forever. Tons of questions. ... I figured I need to be honest as I can. . I really want this to work. So I spent the extra time to make sure each and every question was as honest as possible. I FINALLY got done and we then sat down to review all of the details. The first thing I found out is that the right side of my brain and left side don't communicate as they should. Go figure. . who knew. However, Matt wasn't worried. "oh we can fix that."  Ok I was a bit more relieved. He then told me that my fear of eating hot and spicy things because of an immediate need for heart burn meds will be gone after some of his work. That was exciting to me as well. Then he dropped the BOMB. I am going to have to go on a 3 week total body cleanser. Holy S$%T!!! REALLY? details of this total body cleanse and detox will be coming soon in another blog. . 3 weeks? really 3 weeks? That just seems like a really long time. Then I have these supplements to take to figure out my blood sugar etc. Of course one of my first questions was what kind of side effects. . .he says none. We shall see. Matt combines both Eastern and Western treatment approaches. So this means not only will I be detoxing for 3 weeks. .I will be doing accu puncture, massage and more. It proves to be a very interesting journey. Next up J.D and Ken Immer to go over there parts of the game. All in all, a very interesting day.

1 comment: