Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 2 and the Diet Gestapo Attack

I headed in to the gym this morning knowing full well that I would be hating what I was going to find out. I mean let's face it, we all know when we need to lose weight. It comes as no big shocker. What should't shock anyone either is that  I haven't looked at a scale in over 3 months. That should have been my first clue.

I am all about total 100% honesty with you all. This is part of my being responsible and really ready to lose the weight. If you can believe it I weighed in at 241 pounds this morning. OMG!!!! YIKES. I also realized that my body fat was  upwards of 33%. Now if those numbers don't shock you nothing will!

We sat down and came up with a plan that will have me eating literally 6 times a day. One of the most surprising things that I realized was that I do not have to completely stop eating everything I want. It is more eating intelligently and not doing late night eating which I had fallen  back in the habit of doing.

The biggest question for me was what am I allowed to drink! Go figure!!! I found out that my choices of Chardonnay, Malbec and Vodka, I will be totally switching to red wine. I can do that. Interesting fact we are getting rid of all carbonated elements. No club soda even!

With that said, I will be sharing with you my diet and all the before, during and after pics. The goal is to get down to 180! I have a long way to go. I am excited about the journey and looking forward to having it stick this time.

Thanks for following me during this journey and of course I will be continuing the entertaining style updates as well. In the mean time:


Like us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/Lawsonrobertsllc

Follow us on Twitter at : http://www.twitter.com/lawsonroberts

Listen to us on:                 http://www.weddingsradio.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment