Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Everyone has THE DIET!

You know what is so funny to me? The first time I mention that I am doing the whole weight loss thing again and people are crazy about telling me about this diet or that diet. Reality is, one can not live on pizza and decadent steak dinners every day. I am getting settled in with the reality that I have to eat 6 times a day.

I will be honest, I have not been doing so great with that just yet. Although It has only been 4 days to adjust. My goal is to be fully stocked on the proper food and protein etc by the weekend and rock it out starting Monday and forever after.

Diet is always the wrong word. It's a life style change. It's just so damn easy to enjoy the fabulous entertaining style lifestyle that I preach and eat all of the amazing food at the events that I produce.

Workout is going well. Ryan, is quickly realizing how non flexible I am! He's been great about getting me warmed up and stretched out and allowing enough time between intervals that I don't drop dead. Each work out will progressively get a bit tougher and I welcome it. I was actually sore the other morning and loved it.

Thank you for allowing me to share this journey with you. I have some awesome Valentine's ideas I will be sharing with you next week as well. In the meantime, look for more colorful updates on my weightless journey.


Like us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/Lawsonrobertsllc

Follow us on Twitter at : http://www.twitter.com/lawsonroberts

Listen to us on:                 http://www.weddingsradio.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment