Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

New Year. . . New Me. . . Day 1!!

I got up bright and early to make sure I was at the new gym with the new trainer this morning. I was really excited about it to be honest! I have not  done that in quite some time! So, I arrived and we started the initial fitness evaluation. I filled out all of the necessary paperwork and then came time for flexibility tests.

I was thinking to myself. . I am so screwed! I mean I had not worked out in months. To my surprise, Ryan my trainer told me I was pretty flexible and had great balance. I told him it was all of the experience walking on a boat with a cocktail in hand. I mean you can't spill the wine right?

I do need more flexibility but overall, he seemed to actually be impressed with me.

So, the deal is I will be working out with him Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in the mornings. It really is the perfect way to get the day rolling. Full of energy. That is what came back to me the most as surprising. I forgot how much energy you have after you're done.  During the holidays I was needing to take a nap mid afternoon.

The goal remains the same. I am losing 50 pounds or more and will keep it off with a lifestyle change of healthy eating.  That is so tough in my business with all of the entertaining I do.

Tomorrow is going to be interesting. They will be doing body fat % which will not be pretty. However, I am sharing every single detail with you and look for that really scary starting picture.  YIKES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment