Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wine+Food continues, The Soulful Servers make a huge debut

I wanted to offer a little clarity from my last blog on Wine+Food. After hearing directly from the horse's mouth, Bill Murray himself was actually invited to the HUSK after party. However, the 8 friends he tried to get in with him were not. I always try to be accurate for you, my readers. A special thanks to the PR guru Melany Mullens for making that appropriate distinction for me.


Now on with other really cool news: I got a call from a client about a month ago asking me to do what I adore doing. She asked me to specifically write a show just for her husband's business meeting. I was thrilled and of course agreed. I am just getting in from the actual performance this evening. I am proud to introduce you to the "Soulful Servers."

This is a play on the concept of the 3 waiters except instead of being 3 classically trainer opera singers, they are 2 male vocalists and 1 female vocalist singing all of the hits of Motown and R&B. It literally had people out of their seats tonight. For more details and all of the booking opportunities, please give me a call at 843-709-5050. I would love to share them with you.


I'm off to New York for the next few weeks and will absolutely keep you in the loop as we continue our journey.

Friend me on Facebook: I'm under lawson roberts.

You can also follow us on twitter now too: @lawsonroberts

as always join us on the website for all things entertaining style : http://www.lawsonroberts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment