Search This Blog

Thursday, April 3, 2014

ABC and a NOT SO GOOD MORNING AMERICA! HATERS GONNA HATE-LAWSON DIGS IN FOR DIRT

Ok it's true. I am a huge fan of ABC and their news division. I love Diane Sawyer,




I adore Good Morning America and I have to admit because they are real to me. They come across as genuine people and  someone you would enjoy having in the living room for a coffee or glass of wine.

When I heard from my sources that the morning show off camera are vicious and hating people, I totally blew it off. That's impossible. They're just lovely I thought. Then I recall the media business and it's their jobs to put on that smile and sell the sizzle. So I got to digging.

First I heard that Josh Elliott was leaving the show and going to NBC to do sports again. He took a million dollar pay cut to exit. After not much digging, it turns out he's a damn jerk.


My source told me:" Josh yells at staffers including his own writers saying things like 'Who the F%^k wrote this?' He does this with a microphone on so everyone can hear in the studio! Clearly not Mr. Popularity.

The real reason it would seem that he is leaving is that he is jealous of Robin Roberts' salary.  According to my sources, he could't deal with the fact that Robin was making 14 million dollars! He felt slighted by her huge pay raise. He's such an abrasive guy anyways. People literally hate him because he is so rude to everyone.

It gets worse: Amy Robach and Lara Spencer can not even act like they enjoy each other's company on camera and it creates tension on the air.
Lara Spencer doing her thing on the morning show.
Amy Robach on assignment.


The WORST: Robin Roberts is a diva! You know I can deal with anything. However, I really like her and to hear that she pulls diva acts is just saddening to me.


So no matter how the cookie crumbles, it's a mess on and off camera at GMA. Number one still in the ratings. Wonder how long that will last?

For all things entertaining style, follow me your entertaining expert.






No comments:

Post a Comment