Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cue the Superman Theme. Lawson Roberts Double Duty

It's been one of those mornings.  I knew today was going to be one of those great busy days. I started with working on an event on King Street, in downtown Charleston. One of those dirty load ins where you just know you're going to get dirty. I was prepared.  Shorts, Lacoste golf shirt (my work clothes).

I ran across this great guy loading in and he's coming aboard the team to assist with installs and strikes. Sometimes, I have found that life is very good to me this way. The best people come into my life at the most perfect time.

Knocked out the load in and now changing the proverbial shower and into  sales clothes. Going to be a completely fabulous day indeed.

I am thrilled you are following me. Sign up for my BLOG as I keep you in the loop of all things entertaining style daily.

I would also love to have you follow me here as well.

More to come later today.

Until then,

L.

For all things entertaining style, follow me your entertaining expert.






No comments:

Post a Comment