Search This Blog

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Lawson Roberts Sunday Thoughts on Saturday Night Live and Pharrell Williams

I have been loving Saturday Night Live lately. The writing seems to be spot on and the cast is stronger than ever. Did you catch SNL last night? I was stoked to see Pharrell Williams live. What a great producer and singer.



So when he came on to do his signature song "Happy",  (click link to see performance!!!!) did anyone else feel like he was lip syncing? It was so spot on OBVIOUS to me.

Now would would Lorne Michaels and NBC allow that? Maybe he was in bad voice? Maybe he lost his voice?

I don't care what the reason. If you had to lip it, then don't make it so damn obvious right? The new arrangement for the song rocked. He just didn't.  For me and all of us on the Lawson Roberts team, it was a let down.

Thoughts?

For all things entertaining style, follow me your entertaining expert.






No comments:

Post a Comment